There are different methods US customers can use to make purchases, deposits, and withdrawals from their Dapper account. Here's a quick snapshot:
|Bank Account (ACH)||❌||❌||
Adding a Payment Method
1. Go to the Dapper Balance section in the Home tab of your Dapper account.
2. Click on the Deposit button and input the amount you want to add.
3. Select the payment method you wish to use or the account you want to connect.
4. Follow the instructions to complete setting up your payment method.
Adding a Withdrawal Method
1. Select Withdraw in the Dapper Balance section in the Home tab of your Dapper account.
2. Select the withdrawal method you wish to use or the account you wish to connect.
3. Follow the instructions to complete setting up your withdrawal method.
The first step in making a purchase, or adding funds to your Dapper Balance, is getting your payment methods set up with a credit/debit card, cryptocurrency or Apple Pay. Follow the steps above to link a payment method or for detailed steps, check out our article on Funding Your Dapper Balance.
To withdraw via crypto, you'll have to convert your Dapper Balance to USDC and send the tokens to any Ethereum wallet address that accepts the currency.
For step-by-step instructions, check out our article on How to Withdraw to USDC. There is a fee for USDC on Ethereum withdrawals (which varies depending on Ethereum network fees) and a $4 fee for USDC on Flow withdrawals.
Wire Transfer Withdrawals
Most collectors can withdraw via wire transfer to a bank account that accepts wires. To use this withdrawal option, you will be asked to provide your name, account number, billing address, and routing number/IBAN/Swift number, depending on your location. For more info, including detailed steps, read our article on Wire Transfer Withdrawals.
To celebrate the re-launch of wire transfers we are temporarily waiving service fees! Please note, many banks and credit unions charge their own processing fee to receive a wire transfer (this cannot be waived).
Bank Account (ACH) Withdrawals
Most US-based users can make withdrawals directly with their bank accounts as long as they have completed the Identity Check process. To set this option up, you will need to use your online banking credentials to link your bank account to your Dapper Wallet. For more details, read our step-by-step article on Connecting Your Bank Account to Dapper.
To celebrate the re-launch of ACH we are temporarily waiving service fees!