Wire transfers generally take a few business days to successfully complete and reach your bank account. However, in some instances, wire transfers can be slow to arrive. Some banks may hold the funds you've withdrawn from Dapper for a period of time before releasing them to your bank account. These kinds of delays are difficult to predict and depend on the bank.
Note: Your statement may not specifically mention “Dapper Labs” when your funds are received. Rather, your statement may mention “Fortress Trust”, “BankProv”, or something specific to your financial institution.
Wire Transfer Failures
Other times, wire transfers can fail due to a variety of reasons, such as:
- The bank account number entered may be incorrect or incomplete. Please note: entering an incorrect bank account number could result in wire transfers being sent to the wrong bank account and funds being permanently lost. Please ensure the information you enter is correct.
- The routing number being entered is incorrect. If your bank provides more than one routing number, please use the one for Domestic wire transfers and not Automatic Clearing House (ACH), direct deposit, electronic transfer, or anything else. Using a routing number other than the one for Domestic wire transfers will cause your transfer to fail.
That being said, if you received a withdrawal confirmation email from us more than 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive the funds in your bank account, please get in touch with our support team here.
Updating Bank Information
We also suggest carefully double-checking the information you've entered and letting your bank know that you're trying to do a domestic wire transfer. They'll be able to help you verify any details. If needed, follow the instructions below to update the bank details on your Dapper Account:
- Open the Payments Methods page of your Dapper account.
- Delete your saved bank account by clicking the trash can icon.
- Add your banking information, and submit.
It can take a minute for your bank account details to save, so please wait a short while for the information to process before completing your withdrawal request.
For more information on the general Dapper withdrawal process, check out this article.