All collectors are now able to send LaLiga Golazos Moments to a supported wallet that they have connected to their Dapper account. For your safety, there are a few account requirements that must be met before you can send your Moments to your connected wallet. Those requirements are:
- You must have successfully completed the Identity Check (just as you would to withdraw funds)
- Only one Moment can be sent at a time
- There is a 24-hour waiting period after you connect a supported wallet for the first time
- Depending on the browser you use, you may not see the full list of supported wallets. You can use a Chrome browser to view any wallets that we currently support.
- Withdrawing a Moment to another wallet will result in the withdrawn Moment not counting towards Challenges as they are no longer in your collection.
How to Connect a Supported Wallet to Dapper
To connect a supported wallet to Dapper, simply navigate to your Dapper Wallet. If you are accessing your Dapper account via LaLiga Golazos, click on your profile icon in the top right corner of your screen and select My Dapper Wallet. Once in your Dapper account, select Inventory from the menu on the left. Your Inventory will display your entire NFT collection, including your LaLiga Golazos collection in an easy-to-read grid.
From your Inventory, choose the Moment you wish to send, scroll toward the bottom of the pop-up, and click Connect Wallet on the bottom right of the screen.
Once you select Connect Wallet, you will be prompted to select the wallet of your choice (depending on your browser) and confirm your details.
How to Withdraw a Moment
Once your wallet is connected, you can send an eligible Moment to that wallet by selecting Send NFT and then confirming the transaction.
If this is your first time sending a Moment to a newly connected wallet, there are two additional, one-time-only conditions that must be met:
- Your wallet must be initialized for Dapper. To do so, simply click Confirm, as pictured below.
- For the safety of our community, there is also a one-time, 24-hour review period before Moments are transferred to newly connected wallets.
Please note: These are both one-time-only requirements, per connected wallet.
Once confirmed (and the 24-hour review period has passed), your Moment will be submitted and processed quickly. You will be able to view the transaction in the Activity History feed in your Dapper account.
How to Send Moments Back into Dapper
To send your Moments back into your Dapper account, you will first need your Flow address. You can access this in two different ways:
First, head to your Dapper Wallet and click on your username on the upper right-hand side of the page. From the drop-down menu, you will see your Flow address under your email address.
Otherwise, you can access your Flow address by clicking on the plus button available at the top of your NFT Inventory screen.
Once you click that link, you can copy your Flow address from the Receiving NFTs screen, pictured below.
Please note: After you have copied your Flow address, you will have to navigate to your connected wallet and proceed through its specific process to send your Moments back to Dapper.